Hawk Host - Web Hosting

StarCraft II Cracked Beta Launcher

StarCraft II Cracked Beta Launcher

Well, I'm sure most of you know by now that the StarCraft 2 beta has been released by Blizzard, and Koreans everywhere are jacking off at night to the sounds of banelings ripping the flesh off Terran units ... I kid, I kid. (Just kidding, I'm Korean, and I know.)

But, some of us were unfortunate enough to not receive beta keys (at least, not yet, right? keeping my fingers crossed for this wave) and had to resort to other methods of playing the most anticipated game in the computer gaming category ...

StarCraft 2 Hacks has put together a nice pack which includes some maps and the LazyTown lazylaunch which makes running the cracked StarCraft 2 beta so much easier. You must download and install the StarCraft 2 Beta first, of course, and then run the cracked launcher.

0 comments